The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|This article is a stub.|
It is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about a subject.
You can help Death Stranding Wiki by expanding it.
Story[edit | edit source]
She will reward you when you first meet to connect her to the UCA Network with the Anti-BT Handgun Lv. 1. After that, her reward for Standard Orders is Chiral Boots (after the reunion of the Chiral Artist with the Junk Dealer).
Connection rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 - N/A
- 2 - N/A
- 3 - Chiral Gold color scheme (Backpack Cover) + Anti-BT Handgun Lv. 2
- 4 - Chiral Gold color scheme (Vehicle main color)
- 5 - Increase of the Chiral Bandwidth
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only bunker where you can get the Chiral Boots, the best boots in the game. You can't fabricate this item. However you can also find them in various shared locker. But to get them quickly it's better to keep making deliveries for this prepper.
- The original name of this bunker is "Chiral Artist" It only changes to "The Chiral Artist's Mother" when the Artist moves with the Junk Dealer. Later, when she divorces returns to her original shelter and the name changes again to "Chiral Artist"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.