|This article is a stub.|
It is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about a subject.
You can help Death Stranding Wiki by expanding it.
Peter Englert always asks for pizzas for the sake of other people, like his sister, a visiting couple, his wife, and his father. He always has certain specifications for the pizzas such as specific ingredients to justify why the pizzas are only obtainable from a specific location.
He presents himself to Sam as his greatest fan, calling him "The Man who Delivers Pizza". His emails are often loquacious and he often apologizes to Sam for "being impudent", due to asking him to pause his journey to the West just to deliver pizzas. After every delivery, he sends another email thanking Sam and apologizing for not being there to greet him, always with a different excuse.
After you beat Higgs, it's revealed that he was Peter Englert the whole time. So the next time you go to the bunker you can enter and see some interesting's things, like photos of Sam, indicating the level of surveillance Higgs has on him, and the walls written with insults to Sam and some thoughts and dilutions, denotating the poor mental state of Higgs.
- 2 - Higgs: "Welcome" hologram
- 3 - Handgun (HG Custom) design, Higgs: "Big Five" hologram
- 4 - Shotgun (HG Custom) design, Riot shotgun (HG Custom) design, Higgs: "Let's Go" hologram
- 5 - Assault rifle (HG Custom) design, Non-lethal assault rifle (HG Custom) design
- A Humble Request for Pizza
- A Heartfelt Expression of Gratitude
- A Desperate Plea for a Second Pizza Pie
- A Toast to a Porter Good and True
- Yet Another Earnest Entreaty for Pizza
- Deepest and Most Sincere Thanks and Apologies
- For a Last Meal, Only Pizza Will Suffice
- On Behalf of the Dead, I give You My Undying Thanks
- A Final Request for Pizza
- The name "Peter Englert" is a combination of the names of theoretical physicists Peter Higgs and François Englert, who together won the 2013 Nobel Prize in Physics for the discovery of the Higgs mechanism.
- Once you can enter the bunker, you can see some unique objects like a replica (or maybe original) of an Egyptian funerary mask of Tutankhamun and various books.
- This Bunker once open has an unique hologram of welcome, that is the Egyptian funerary mask. It can't be unlocked for the player to use. Curiously, this is the only hologram you can't unlock it in all the game and also the only one without movement.
- In the bunker you can also find two skulls, one from a primitive man and another from a homo sapiens. Heartman has the same skulls in his lab. Due to the fact that the pair look to be identical, it's possible they were all replicas.
Characters and groups in Death Stranding
|Bridges||Sam • Die-Hardman • Deadman • Mama • Heartman • Lou • Igor Frank • Nick Easton • George Baton • Benjamin Hancock • Jake Wind • Viktor Frank • William Lake • Thomas Southerland • Owen Southwick • Alex Weatherstone • Charles Khan • Phillip North • Aaron Hill|
|Homo Demens||Higgs Monaghan|
|United Cities of America||Amelie • Bridget Strand|
|Preppers||Chiral Artist's Mother • Collector • Cosplayer • Craftsman • Doctor • Elder • Engineer • Evo-devo Biologist • Film Director • First Prepper • Geologist • Junk Dealer • Ludens Fan • Mountaineer • Musician • Novelist's Son • Paleontologist • Peter Englert • Photographer • Roboticist • Spiritualist • Timefall Farmers • Veteran Porter • Wandering MC|
|Other characters||Cliff Unger • Lockne • Lucy Strand • Lisa Bridges • Bridge babies • MULEs • Stillmothers|
|Entities||Beached things • Extinction entity|
|Manufacturers||Cicada • Solstice • StrandWolf • WellMax|