|This article is a stub.|
It is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about a subject.
You can help Death Stranding Wiki by expanding it.
The following is a list of weapons in Death Stranding.
Types[edit | edit source]
There are 4 types of weapons in Death Stranding: Anti-BT weapons, Non-lethal weapons, Lethal weapons and Lethal anti-BT weapons. Some weapons are capable of using different types of ammo, most of the time Normal ammo and Sam's Blood ammo.
- Lethal Anti-BT: This type of weapon can harm humans and contains ammo made with Sam's blood. It can also harm BTs on its own.
- Non-Lethal Anti-BT: Another type of weapon contains ammo made with Sam's blood. It can only harm BTs and has no or little effect on humans.
- Lethal Anti-Personnel: This type of weapon can harm humans. It can also harm BTs if used alongside a Hematic Grenade by default.
- Non-lethal Anti-Personnel: This type of weapon is designed to subdue humans. It can't kill humans nor harm BTs by default.
Identification[edit | edit source]
Weapons and their type can be identified by the color of their icon. The orange icon represents a Lethal weapon, the purple or blue icon represents a Non-lethal weapon, the red icon represents Anti-BT weapons, both lethal and non-lethal and the black icon represents an Armor-piercing weapon. The ammo type for some weapons can be changed in the equipment menu.
List of weapons[edit | edit source]
Projectile[edit | edit source]
- .357 Magnum
- Anti-BT handgun
- Assault rifle
- Assault rifle (HG Custom)
- Bola gun
- Grenade launcher
- Handgun (HG Custom)
- Multi-rocket launcher
- Non-lethal assault rifle
- Non-lethal assault rifle (HG Custom)
- Quadruple rocket launcher
- Remote-detonation grenade launcher
- Riot shotgun
- Riot shotgun (HG Custom)
- Shotgun (HG Custom)
- Sticky gun